Surprise surprise! Sidecca lives!!
As you may have noticed, we’ve been on a short hiatus. Don’t fret, we are here to stay! Our Burbank location will reopen May 1st, and our Valencia location will reopen later this month.
Stay tuned, We’ll be right back with all your favorite eclectic mix of retro-inspired, dynamic, fashion-forward clothing & accessories to express your individuality.
What you win
Entrants will have the opportunity to win one of the following prize packs:
Nerd Snoopy prize pack: (#nerdsnoopy)
Peanuts Nerd Snoopy Tee. Size small.
Black and yellow panel tutu. Size S/M.
Zombie stitched tights. Size one size fits all.
Chewy prize pack: (#chewy)
Chewbacca Tee. Size large.
Neon yellow petticoat tutu. Size one size fits all.
Neon green glow in the dark clear lens glasses.
Rave light up hair clip.
How to Win:
1. Visit our Facebook HERE.
2. Like us (if you haven’t already).
3. Click “Email Signup” and subscribe to our email campaigns. If you win this contest, we will email you about your prize using the email you provide upon subscribing to our email campaigns. If you have already subscribed to our email campaigns,shoot us a message on Facebookletting us know you have already subscribed to us.
4. Enter by tagging yourself and calling dibs on the prize pack you desire onto the contest graphic on Facebook. Your entry should look like this: “@YOURNAME calls dibs on #NAME OF PRIZE.”
5. Have your Facebook friends like our page, and like your entry on the contest graphic.
6. Winner will be chosen based on amount of likes you get on your tagged entry on the contest graphic. Who ever gets more likes on their entry for the selected prize pack, wins. There will be two winners; one for Nerd Snoopy prize pack and one for the Chewy prize pack. Only one pack per person – you cannot call dibs on both prizes!
7. Contest begins 10/23/2012. We will not accept entries or likes after 10/30/12 12:00pm PST.
8. Contest is open only to residents of the United States.
July 6, 2012 in Customer Appreciation
Great Scott! I think I am besieged with all the outrageously cute fashion offered on my server! All the rainbows, Hello Kitty, retro-vintage goodness must be presented to you in a more superior manner! Don’t fret – I am not taking all this greatness away from you, I am merely inspired to provide you a blissful shopping experience. No need to yell, scream or email the president. My fixes will be back up and running smoothly, and better. Please check back after the weekend, we will keep you posted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For now you can blow bubbles, hula hoop, fly a kite, make a dance or pretend you are acting in a novella!
Go ahead and visit in stores or here:
Instagram – @Sidecca
May 17, 2012 in Customer Appreciation
All Iron Fist items are available at Sidecca Store Locations & the Sidecca webstore.
May 26, 2010 in Customer Appreciation
A few weeks ago one of our awesome customers, Peri Yergensen, was featured at the College of the Canyon’s 2010 ARTstART Festival. This festival was held May 7th – May 8th on the College of the Canyon’s Valencia campus. Peri’s artwork was chosen to represent Plum Canyon Elementry’s entire 5th grade.
When we heard about this awesome achievement we had to go check it out and meet Peri. She of course was rockin’ her robot Sidecca tee and rockin’ the Sidecca look, which made us love her even more! She told us how her teacher, Ms. Rose had the class do a watercolor assignment in which they used images of lighthouses as their inspiration. Everyone was taken aback by how amazing her lighthouse came out and soon enough she found out it was selected to represent the entire 5th grade class!
Peri loves art and is always creating and designing whether it be digital creations in Microsoft Paint to wrapping paper designs at her parents print shop or just nabbing one of her parents canvases and creating a painting with acrylic or watercolor paint. She loves to paint outside and would one day just love to head out to the beach and do a landscape painting.
We love our customers and would love to hear what you are doing in your local community (or maybe even further!). If you are involved in something cool and would like us to check it out and maybe even feature you on our blog then leave us a comment or send me an email at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!