What you win
Entrants will have the opportunity to win one of the following prize packs:
Nerd Snoopy prize pack: (#nerdsnoopy)
Peanuts Nerd Snoopy Tee. Size small.
Black and yellow panel tutu. Size S/M.
Zombie stitched tights. Size one size fits all.
Chewy prize pack: (#chewy)
Chewbacca Tee. Size large.
Neon yellow petticoat tutu. Size one size fits all.
Neon green glow in the dark clear lens glasses.
Rave light up hair clip.
How to Win:
1. Visit our Facebook HERE.
2. Like us (if you haven’t already).
3. Click “Email Signup” and subscribe to our email campaigns. If you win this contest, we will email you about your prize using the email you provide upon subscribing to our email campaigns. If you have already subscribed to our email campaigns,shoot us a message on Facebookletting us know you have already subscribed to us.
4. Enter by tagging yourself and calling dibs on the prize pack you desire onto the contest graphic on Facebook. Your entry should look like this: “@YOURNAME calls dibs on #NAME OF PRIZE.”
5. Have your Facebook friends like our page, and like your entry on the contest graphic.
6. Winner will be chosen based on amount of likes you get on your tagged entry on the contest graphic. Who ever gets more likes on their entry for the selected prize pack, wins. There will be two winners; one for Nerd Snoopy prize pack and one for the Chewy prize pack. Only one pack per person – you cannot call dibs on both prizes!
7. Contest begins 10/23/2012. We will not accept entries or likes after 10/30/12 12:00pm PST.
8. Contest is open only to residents of the United States.
Roar like you are in the 20′s with these glamorous costumes! Sequins, lace, satin, corsets, feathers, thigh highs and tutu’s all contribute to any glamorous function. Dazzle and outshine on Halloween, the stage is all yours!
Below are some tips for flapper girl makeup & hair as well a sweet Dita Von Teese inspired makeup tutorial! Get your glamour on!
All costume pieces are sold HERE. Need more costume inspiration? Visit our Halloween Headquarters for costume, makeup and nail tips!
December 20, 2011 in Sidecca Products
Put another dime in the jukebox babay!
“I’m a culture vulture, and I just want to experience it all.” – Debbie Harry
Everyone has at least one favorite rock band. Whether your flipping your hair to the misfits, or swaying to the tunes of Pink Floyd – the music just feels great. We have screen tees that bring the artist or musician in you, even Andy Warhol will approve!
Enjoy the culture vulture in you @ http://www.sidecca.com !